lunes, 8 de enero de 2007

Homework

Find the nearest book.
Turn to page 123.
Go to the fifth sentence in the page.
Copyout the next three sentences and post to your blog.name the book and the author, and tag three more folks.

Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

So unchanging was the dull old house, the yellow light in the darkened room, the faded spectre in the chair by the dressing-table glass, that I felt as if the stopping of the clocks had stopped Time in that mysterious place and, while I and everything else outside it grew older, it stood still. Daylight never entered the house,as to my thoughts and remembrances of it, any more than as to the actual fact. It bewildered me,and under its influence I continued at heart to hate my trade and to be ashamed of home.
***
Comiendo hasta hartarme.
Jugando Nintendo.
Leyendo Great Expectations y Deutschland. Ein Wintermärchen.
Durmiendo hasta altas horas de la noche por padecer insomnio.
Soñando demasiado.
No descansando.
Escuchando The Cardigans y Siouxsie and the Banshees.

No hay comentarios: